Japanese Recipes, Delicious and Easy to Make
Japanese food is synonymous with a healthy menu. The ingredients are fresh and the method is easy to make. The delicacy of Japanese food makes many people visit Japanese restaurants. But for some people, the price of restaurant food is very expensive and not suitable for the tongue. To overcome this, you can experiment with Japanese cuisine so that it can be accepted by your tongue. Here are five practical Japanese recipes that you can cook yourself with your family at home. Guaranteed to shake the tongue.
Japanese-style Teriyaki Beef Recipes
Japanese-style teriyaki beef is the first Japanese recipe that you can try at home. This Japanese recipes is quite practical for you to cook yourself at home. Curious? follow these steps.
Teriyaki meat ingredients:
400 grams beef steak
200 ml teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon black pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon black bean sauce
50 ml sesame oil
100 grams sliced onions
150 grams of broccoli, cut into florets
How to make teriyaki meat:
- Dice the steak
- Mix the meat with all the ingredients, let stand for at least 15 minutes. Put in the fridge if necessary.
- Heat 1/4 of the olive oil.
- Put the seasoned meat, cook, and wait until almost cooked.
- Enter the marinade, broccoli, and sliced onions, cook until the teriyaki meat is cooked.
- Lift the dish and serve to eat together.
Japanese Curry Recipes
For the second Japanese recipe, there is Japanese Curry. Although it is quite complicated than the previous recipe, Japanese Curry is a must for you to try to make at home
500 grams boneless skinless chicken thighs
black pepper to taste
1 – 2 potatoes
1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
960 ml chicken stock
1 tablespoon honey
2 tsp kosher salt/sea salt (use half for table salt)
200 grams or 1 – 2 blocks of Japanese curry seasoning (available on e-commerce)
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
egg or red pickle (optional)
How to make:
- Remove the extra fat from the chicken and cut it into small pieces. Season with a little salt and pepper. Peel and chop carrots and chop onions.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and soak them in water for 15 minutes to remove excess starch. Grate the ginger and crush the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onions until translucent.
- Add ginger and garlic, chicken, and cook until chicken changes color.
- Put the carrots and mix. Add chicken stock (or water).
- Peel the apple and grate it roughly. Add honey and salt and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- And add the potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft, and turn off the heat.
- Once the potatoes are ready, add the curry. If you’re using store-bought curry blocks, put 1 – 2 blocks into a ladle filled with broth, and let them slowly dissolve with a spoon or chopsticks.
- Add the curry block solution back into the large saucepan and stir to combine.
- Add soy sauce and tomato sauce. Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the curry thickens.
Note: You can store Japanese curry in the refrigerator for up to 2 – 3 days and in the freezer for 1 month. The potatoes will change the texture so you need to take them out before they freeze.
For this last recipe, anyone can do it. Because of how easy to cook and the ingredients are simple. What is that recipe? Donburi recipe is the next Japanese recipe.
150 grams of beef hash
1 tablespoon oil for frying
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1/2 onion, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon chili sauce
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
150 grams mustard greens, cut into 3 cm
50 ml of water
300 grams of white rice
How to make:
- Thinly slice the beef hash, then set aside. Meanwhile, sauté the garlic and onions until fragrant.
- You can put the slices of meat one by one while continuing to stir until they change color and become stiff.
- And put the other spices, then stir until all mixed well.
- Add the mustard greens and water, then stir again until the mustard wilts.
- Put the rice into a serving bowl, then remove the stir-fried meat and pour it over the rice.
- Serve the donburi while it’s warm, enjoy!